TEDxRNCM 2018 Running order
8:45am Registration and Badge Collection
Please arrive with proof of ticket purchase either digitally or on paper.
**If you are the holder of an RNCM Staff/Student Ticket you will also need to bring a valid RNCM swipe card in your name**
9:10am Doors open
Please be aware that seating is UNRESERVED therefore early arrival is advised
9:30am Conference Begins
Session 1: 'Change makers'
A4 Brass Quartet
Professor Jamie Woodward
c. 10:55am networking break
session 2: 'Change embracers'
Catherine Arlidge MBE
Dr James O'Keefe
1:15pm post-conference concert (free)
Join us post-conference in the RNCM Concert Hall to hear a performance given by the RNCM Percussion Ensemble, directed by 2017 TEDxRNCM performer, Leo Yu (Aurora Percussion Ensemble)
To see the TEDxRNCM2017 Aurora Percussion Duo performance click here
how to find us!
The Royal Northern College of Music is on the Oxford Road University corridor of the city of Manchester: 124 Oxford Road, Manchester, M13 9RD
By Car: Parking facilities closest to the RNCM are as follows:
- Manchester University multi storey - Booth Street West Car Park, M15 6AR (Access via Higher Cambridge Street)
- Manchester Aquatics Centre multi storey - Aquatics Car Park, Manchester M13 9SS
By Public Transport:
- The Number 50 bus stops directly outside the main entrance to the RNCM
- Oxford Road Station is a 12-15 minute walk towards the city centre
- Piccadilly Station is a 25 minutes walk away from the RNCM
- For those pedalling to us, there are plenty of bike racks around the Rosamund Street West entrance of the building